Just Stop The War! / Columbus-Phenix City music artists
Will Dockery
2015-01-06 18:42:24 UTC
"ARTEMIS RECORDS ® presents "JUST STOP THE WAR!" by the local music
artists of Columbus-Phenix City

music video features several artists including, Basil Fitzpatrick,
Clyde Baker, Durundo Jenkins, Faye Fitzpatrick, Will Dockery, Gaye
Poor, Sandy Madaris, Gene Woolfolk Jr., Gary Adkins, and Henry Foster
Conley. A portion of proceeds of CD and internet music downloads goes
to support the Disabled American Veterans. Edited By Jamie Mitchell."
What percentage of the proceeds goes to the DAV,
and how much has been donated to the DAV to date,
You should first inquire as to whether any copies were actually sold.
Basil Fitzpatrick, owner of Artemis Records, will be the man to ask about
any of that, and I'm sure he’ll be happy to answer any questions. I have
seen "Just Stop The War!" listed as a "Non-Profit" type deal, and I for one
contributed my vocals at no charge.

Artemis Records web site:
http://artemisrecords.net/wp/
Will Dockery
2018-04-19 18:50:54 UTC
http://youtu.be/V8v5eb9Qx5E
music video features several artists including, Basil Fitzpatrick,
Clyde Baker, Durundo Jenkins, Faye Fitzpatrick, Will Dockery, Gaye
Poor, Sandy Madaris, Gene Woolfolk Jr., Gary Adkins, and Henry Foster
Conley. A portion of proceeds of CD and internet music downloads goes
to support the Disabled American Veterans. Edited By Jamie Mitchell."
Artemis Records web site:
http://artemisrecords.net/wp/

Another worthy cause O have contributed my time and talent to.