The fellows who add magic to my poems-
Will Dockery
2014-01-23 21:24:59 UTC
The fellows who add magic to my poems-

Jack Snipe?, the magic you add actually writes the song to a whole other
level, proud to have you for a collaborator. With you, Brian Mallard?, Henry
Conley & Rusty Wood? as songwriting partners, I've been blessed to have the
best of the local pantheon setting my poetry to music.

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery