Angel of Esquiline Hill / Poem by Will Dockery (video)
Will Dockery
2017-02-26 19:26:41 UTC
More good reviews coming in on the "Angel of Esquiline Hill" video...

Deby Love-Payne wrote:

"Doc asked what my grade would be on this one. Here goes .. A+
My ears enjoy that hesitation between the versus. At the 5:04 minutes into
song, digging the change in tempo. Sounds cohesive, sounds great!"

Published on Feb 24, 2017

Angel of Esquiline Hill
Poem by Will Dockery
Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe
Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by Rob Wright. For photoshoot
information of all events, and needs, contact Rob at:
http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/
©2017 All Rights Reserved

And so it goes... click the link, hear for yourself.
Will Dockery
2017-03-05 00:11:33 UTC
This video is the first of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by
Robert Wright​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of
Jack Snipe​.

http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8

And so it goes... and goes... and...
&